Friday, March 30, 2007

studio portraits

We are now living in the Atlanta area. Mr. B is attending GSU to earn his PhD in Public Policy. We expect to be done with school in 2010, so Atlanta is our new home for quite some time. Now that we have a new addition to our family, baby B, we decided to get some professional photos. Here's a sampling:









This is our favorite family shot.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a perfectly beautiful family!

Tracy said...

these look great...you all look soooo happy ;-)!!!

Becca said...

How cute! I love that shirt! Where did you get it? Audrey is so cute and smiley!

Michelle said...

So cute! That is awesome that Audrey is totally smiling! I love it!

Doodlebug1012 said...

Audrey is a real cutie. Great pictures.

I have pictures of "baby Doodle," as he's called on my blog, at
www.doodlebug.blogspot.com if you're interested.

The time flies so enjoy every minute!!!! Baby Doodle is one already.

Anonymous said...

super cute pictures bonnie! I can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love those pics!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing! Lindsay Evans