

While I was at my parents' house, I finished my cross-stitch stocking pattern for baby B. My mom then sewed it into a stocking for me. Here are pictures. I'm very proud of my work and grateful to my mom for her help! I've been working on this project since September, hundreds of hours. Click on the picture for detail if you'd like!

6 comments:
Holy cow Bonnie! That turned out great! I would be proud of that too!
YEAHHHHHH! Good for you ;-)
Wow, good job! How fun! I bet that took forever, but it turned out great!
Bonnie that is awsome!!
You did a great job. Audrey will treasure it forever.
That's amazing!! What gorgeous work, Bonnie :-D
What a sense of accomplishment. I am impressed Bonnie-it is so beautiful. I want to make one for Russell and Kyle, but I'm not sure how long it will take. How long did it take you and where did you get the kit?
Post a Comment