Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tender moment

Audrey was relaxing while I played with her hair and sang her songs. After singing "You are my Sunshine," she asked for it again. She had me sing it three times. I then asked, "Do you like that song?" Without hesitating she answered, "No." I had to laugh. Then she said, "Again!" and I sang it three or four more times. After the last time she said, "I lub you." Being a mom is great.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Why, exactly, is the favorite answer always "no"? I remember a while back having to teach Theo how to say "yes", because he said no to everything. I promise, I don't say no every time...

Tracy said...

I'm glad that you thought to post a "tender moment". I have lots of those, but they seem to go unnoticed on my blog! Good thinking!

Doodlebug1012 said...

That is so sweet. I just love their sweet voices.

Thank you for your comment on my blog. It's nice to know not everyone is judging me.

Mama Megs said...

Speaking of being a mom....I had my baby on Wednesday! I'm not sure if you check my blog anymore so I just thought I'd drop you a line to let you know. She's perfect and I'm so happy to not be pregnant anymore :) Audrey is looking so adorable and more and more like a toddler..crazy how fast it goes!