Last weekend we hosted our fifth annual Halloween party and had a really great time. Here's the invitation:


And here are our awesome friends, who always wow us with their creative costumes!

Mrs. Peacock with the candlestick and Col. Mustard with the wrench. Winning 1st place at the Halloween party!

I'm a chef with a bun in the oven and Mr. B is a pretty smokin' 70s guy.

What characters! 3rd place.


These two couples dressed as each other.


I loved this one: He's Bob, from What About Bob. Even had a real goldfish in a jar.

Thanks everyone for a great party!
9 comments:
Are you trying to say something with your costume? What a cute idea and way to celebrate Halloween!
Yay!! Another great party, I agree! And your bun in the oven turned out great!! Love it!
P.S. Love the invite too! And all your fantastic friends!!
Also just want to tell you how delighted I am thinking of Ian and Audrey watching our Monster Mash. SO fun! And what better way to learn the word, AGAIN? Ian. You totally rock.
Your party seems like so much fun! I'm glad you have such a great tradition and very creative friends. :0)
So wish we could have been there this year. It looked like lots of fun.
Wonderful! You do such a great job and the costumes get more and more creative every year. (Speaking of which, I'm very intrigued by your costume ;-) )
Thanks for posting all the pics--so nice to see all our dear friends!
Bun in the oven?? Do you have an announcement for us? I'm due May 10!
You have the raddest friends EVER!!
Post a Comment