Monday, March 7, 2011

Week in WA: temple wedding

On Saturday, Carly and Spencer were married in the Portland, Oregon temple. Mr. B and I were able to attend the ceremony, which was performed by the same man who performed ours eight years ago (he is a family friend). It was such a sacred experience and great reminder of my own marriage covenant. I tried to get some pictures of Audrey on the temple grounds and she was super annoyed.
But when I showed her the arboretum, she was happy to pose and smile. Ian wouldn't hold still...
Handsome Mr. B with the kids--ooh am I lucky!!
The happy couple!
Hopefully I will get some copies from the professional photographers--they got some great family shots. Too bad Audrey wasn't in any of them, she got camera shy and wouldn't stay in the pictures.

2 comments:

Baker said...

Beautiful.
Wish we could have joined everyone at the temple. I decided it would have been a painfully long day which I would pay for later. As in complete meltdown by the reception. :S Looking
forward to seeing the professional shots!

L'Anita Heiss said...

I think the Portland temple is so beautiful! Audrey looks so pretty in her dress.