He is so handsome. He looks like your other two as well...of course, they are siblings, but you can already see the resemblance. So happy everything went well and that you are both healthy. Sure love you and can't wait to meet him.
How precious he is! The profile picture of your tummy was hilarious. It looks like you were all belly and that is impressive. I get pregnant in my belly area and my backside. May be I should lay off the cookies.
4 comments:
He is so handsome. He looks like your other two as well...of course, they are siblings, but you can already see the resemblance. So happy everything went well and that you are both healthy. Sure love you and can't wait to meet him.
How precious he is! The profile picture of your tummy was hilarious. It looks like you were all belly and that is impressive. I get pregnant in my belly area and my backside. May be I should lay off the cookies.
He's a doll! And he looks so much like Ian!! Glad that he's finally here!!
What a beautiful baby!! I'm so excited for you guys, how fun to have three!!! Take it easy, get some rest, and take lots and lots of pictures!! :-D
Post a Comment