Thursday, July 28, 2011

Weekend away

This past weekend, Audrey, Declan and I drove to SC to visit Beth and her family. We left Ian with Mr. B, which made the trip a lot easier. We arrived Thursday night after a rather heinous drive: Declan cried most of the five hours because he was coming down with a cold. But the rest of the weekend was great. Friday we headed to the aquarium and stopped for some yummy cupcakes. Saturday we mainly hung out, which was blissful. Declan slept a lot, Audrey played with Claire, and I got lots of chat time with Beth. And good food. I am so lucky to have such chef friends! The drive home Sunday was seamless.
We saw this albino crocodile--amazing! Apparently they are super rare.This is currently Audrey's favorite outfit. She wears it about twice a week.
Kids love babies! I think this picture is so sweet. I LOVE Claire and Boston. They are super cute and sweet and smart and I feel like they are my family. Well they are. I claim them.
Boston posing.
Claire has a future in modeling. In the background: what Audrey wore most of the weekend, items she pilfered from Claire's closet and dress-up box.
Love this baby! Everyone should have a baby like Declan. He is so happy and his smile takes over his whole face. He definitely raises my self esteem because he lights up every time he sees me.

No comments: