Who else wants to come?? I have a cute baby who loves everyone. I am a great cook. You will love being here. Come see me! We also recently had a visit from Mr. B's mom and she and Mr. B's dad are coming out in December for Mr. B's GRADUATION! We look forward to that. But we'll still take more visitors!
Sunday, October 16, 2011
A visit from the Roods
Who else wants to come?? I have a cute baby who loves everyone. I am a great cook. You will love being here. Come see me! We also recently had a visit from Mr. B's mom and she and Mr. B's dad are coming out in December for Mr. B's GRADUATION! We look forward to that. But we'll still take more visitors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so fun they got to come visit you! and i just love all your fun crafts! xoxo
Me! Me! Me! I want to come!!!
Post a Comment