Ian's first trip to the dentist. He didn't even need me to accompany him to the exam room. Mr. B was back there getting his teeth cleaned and came over to take this picture. Ian loved the experience. January 2012.
At a corn maze/pumpkin patch October 2011.
Many walks and park visits with Daddy while I was "in my confinement" with Declan. And probably other times when I was just cranky or tired. 2011.






















2 comments:
I gotta say Spencer, you take some great pictures with your phone! Also, you rank higher in my book with all the moments you captured. LOVE these pictures! And that you took your kids puddle jumping!! Ian. I wish I could be your hygienist. Way to go at the dentist! :) Loved seeing you in the sweater vest outfit. Audrey. If I could be a superhero I would wear purple too. And do you know how beautiful you are? Precious picture of Declan too. Dang. I love the Briens!!!
Oh. And the trip-trop?
Awesome! :)
Bonnie. You're gorgeous!!
Post a Comment