| I added paper eyes to red cups to fit the Muno theme. You can see Muno on the napkins I fortuitously found at Party City. |
| We had lunch with our guests: Claire, Gwen, Tate, Boston, Ian and Audrey. Perfect number of kids for his party. |
| We played "Pin the eye on the Muno," which was Mr. B's contribution. He came up with the idea and drew Muno. |
| See, this is where his eye SHOULD go. |
| An attempt. |
| After everyone has had a go. |
| Opening gifts. |
| Party treats sent home. Since Ian's birthday is also St. Patrick's Day, I had to give a nod. |
| Playing with his favorite gift, a metal school bus. He picked it out himself a few weeks ago and then I hid it. The ease of gift-giving at this age!! |
| Claire took this picture as we were getting ready for the party. My sweet girl and me. |

4 comments:
Love, love, love it all!!
That cake looks so awesome! The party looks like it was a lot of fun too! xoxo
It was quite the rockin' party! We had a lot of fun. We love your sweet kids and of course you are not too bad yourself. Thanks for having us!
Looks like a great party! Chloe is obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba now too!
Hope all is going well with plans for moving, we are happy to scout anything out for you if you need :)
Post a Comment