Summer break! We are having a really great break from school and enjoying our last summer in Atlanta.
On a recent Saturday, we piled the kids in the car just after lunch to run some errands at the mall. It's a 20 minute drive, and here's what the back looked like when we arrived. Sigh. We woke them all up and went to the mall anyway. If only we'd had Mary Poppins to fly in and sit in the car while Mr. B and I shopped.
Boy do these kids like taking my couch apart to make forts! I think it's great, but then sometimes I get really irritated that I never have a place to sit. This is one I helped them with and they had a great time being neighbors. Bonus points if you can find Audrey and Ian inside.
Another day these two were playing in the cupboards downstairs, and I caught this moment when they looked like one long person. There's actually a dividing wall between the hinges.
Audrey has become more attached to Declan lately, and tries to carry him around the house and play like he's her doll. He usually is not a fan, but occasionally they have sweet moments like this one.
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
I found Ian holding a bunny? and Audrey's head? I think? :) You're a great mom Bonnie! And Audrey, you're a great big sister!
The one long person picture is hilarious-love it!
Wish I could have been Mary Poppins...
Post a Comment