Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Musings

This week has just flown by. I just got back from WA, and now I'm leaving tomorrow for Boise to have a reunion with my Ricks College (now BYU-ID) roommates. We celebrated my birthday this past weekend, enjoying a great dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and I got some new clothes--yay! Sadly, my clothes from last summer don't fit very well. I don't know if I should blame it on pregnancy or my tendency to overindulge on sweets (probably the latter). I got this cute picture of baby B and Mr. B taking a Sunday nap. Baby B has been taking longer naps, which is great. However, if I'm out and about all day, like yesterday, she goes back to catnaps, which I completely understand since I'm hauling her around in her carseat, then stroller, then back in the carseat, etc. Yesterday was a really fun playgroup. Tracy, Hope, Rachael, myself, and our four tiny daughters met at Ikea for some shopping and lunch. Then Tracy and I went to DSW and got great shoes for super cheap, and then I went with Tracy to her eye appt. Rachael made me delicious cupcakes for my bday, which Tracy and I got started on during the drive home--just what we needed after a long day!
Tuesday night Mr. B had an awards ceremony honoring him for receiving the Andrew Young Fellowship, which is what has been paying our bills. Only one doctoral student receives this award every year, so we are honored and grateful. He was actually awarded when he was accepted to the school last spring, and will continue to receive the financial benefits until he graduates. This has been a major blessing for us, allowing me to stay home with baby B. I'm so proud of Mr. B for his hard work and accomplishments! Tomorrow I leave for Boise, so today will involve some preparation, although I've already ensured that Mr. B has frozen pizza, chips, and ice cream. He eats a lot more healthily when I'm home:). My flight leaves super early in the morning, so hopefully I can get to bed early! Here's my cutie playing with her feet--she can't get enough of them!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is a way cute pic of Spencer & Audrey! It was so fun to see you, Audrey really is a doll! You are the best! I love you! :)