
First of all, she is sitting up a lot better, about 30 seconds or so! It's really fun to see her grow. And she smiles constantly, and is becoming a giggler too. She is so sweet. Here are some photos of her funny new tricks. One is that she sometimes leans on one arm like she's just relaxing, and the other is that she sucks her thumb and her pacifier at the same time! It's funny that she does that because she's not much of a thumb sucker. She just puts everything to her mouth, I guess even if there's already something there. And then I have a couple "just cute" pictures, including one in her new toy, an exersaucer. She LOVES this toy, and if I let her, she would stay in it for an hour without complaint. Eventually she gets overstimulated though, so I give her small doses, or just when I need to get something done. We still love tummy time, and she is constantly trying to move. Last week I was at Tracy's house and we were working out to HipHop Abs. Baby B started out on her blanket but rolled and scooted her way a couple feet away. She's a mover! We had to be careful not to step on her :)




3 comments:
What a cute blog! Your pictures are great. I love the one where Audrey is on her tummy, resting her chin on her hand! That is adorable! Did she do that on her own, or did you have to pose her?
I love your family picture too. I hope we can take one soon.
This is good...I'm glad you finally got that shot!
Soooo cute, Bonnie!!! She is a total doll! All the pics are hillarious! I'm so glad I got to meet her :)
Post a Comment