Cutie Pie! Love the orange shirt. Great choice.
Those are adorable, she looks like one happy little kid! Looks like she had a fun birthday, too. :0)
Very cute! Glad she had a fun bday. She is so grown up. Also, I think your short hair is super cute. It makes you look like a super chic mom.
Thanks everyone!
WOW~ One already?? Thanks for the thankyou card- you are so sweet! We miss you and hope to hear from you soon! Enjoy the holidays!
She is just too cute for words... love the outfits and the poses. So cute! I can't believev she is 1 already.
Fun! I love getting pics for the kiddos!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cutie Pie! Love the orange shirt. Great choice.
Those are adorable, she looks like one happy little kid! Looks like she had a fun birthday, too. :0)
Very cute! Glad she had a fun bday. She is so grown up. Also, I think your short hair is super cute. It makes you look like a super chic mom.
Thanks everyone!
WOW~ One already?? Thanks for the thankyou card- you are so sweet! We miss you and hope to hear from you soon! Enjoy the holidays!
She is just too cute for words... love the outfits and the poses. So cute! I can't believev she is 1 already.
Fun! I love getting pics for the kiddos!
Post a Comment