Tuesday, December 4, 2007

You spin me right round baby right round

Baby B has discovered spinning in a circle (see video below). She also likes to talk on the "phone," using these toy keys to babble about I wish I knew what. Click on the second picture for a close-up: that and the last picture crack me up. Is that what Mommy looks like when she's babbling away on the phone??
Two minute video: Baby B shows off her spinning, tries on Daddy's sock, briefly takes a phone call, starts to read a book, and finally comes in for a close-up.

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

How fun, you must have such a great time with her! And don't worry, you don't look like her on the phone. ;0)

By the way, tag, you're it! Check out my blog to see the rules of the game.

Michelle said...

That is so hillarious! I love the pics while she's "on the phone".