Audrey and I had a very fun Saturday. We got an early start with Janice at the Botanical Gardens, enjoying the scarecrow exhibit, some Halloween activities, and a great musical story time with Mr. Eric. Of course, lots of running and playing included.
That evening was our church Halloween party, complete with "trunk" or treating, Audrey's first trick-or-treat experience. Here's her kitty cat costume:
We hung out with Janice and Jeramy--they were so great and helpful, especially since Mr. B was in Chicago for a research conference.
Medusa Mommy (I'm scared, Mommy!) with my cutie pie.
Audrey took to trick-or-treating right away. She's been scared and timid a lot lately, so I wondered what she would think of the experience. However, when she realized that three magic words got her candy, she was an instant pro.
That evening was our church Halloween party, complete with "trunk" or treating, Audrey's first trick-or-treat experience. Here's her kitty cat costume:
We hung out with Janice and Jeramy--they were so great and helpful, especially since Mr. B was in Chicago for a research conference.
Medusa Mommy (I'm scared, Mommy!) with my cutie pie.
Audrey took to trick-or-treating right away. She's been scared and timid a lot lately, so I wondered what she would think of the experience. However, when she realized that three magic words got her candy, she was an instant pro.

7 comments:
That looks like a fun party! I was helping plan the kids' church Halloween party and thought about trunk or treating and then realized that most of the ward doesn't have a car! Gotta love NYC. :0)
Audrey looks so old in that first picture!!! They're growing up so fast, aren't they?
So fun! I'm glad you had help - it occurred to me the other day that at our trunk or treat on Wednesday I will have to take Theo as well as hand out candy at my trunk since Joshua will be out of town. Guess I need some help from the YW!
Too fun and as always, Audrey is too cute. I'll have to show Dina the picture of Audrey in the cat costume. (She gave us the costume last year but it was already too small for Lindsey.) She'll love it. Don't you wish those snakes gave you super powers?! Okay. Maybe not turning people to stone. But something! Happy Halloween!
She was even cuter in person! Absolutely adorable when she said "trick or treat".
oh my gosh, i look HORRIBLE in that last picture! :) could i BE more fat and pregnant? :) the picture with you and audrey turned out really well! so cute! :)
I've been meaning to comment for a couple days, but you know how it goes. I love Halloween. You kitty cat is very cute. I'm impressed that she kept the ears on. The minute we were in the car to leave, Claire threw her head band off rarely to be seen again. You look good too. I like the costume. The snakes are very fun. Audrey looks like such a fun girl. Oh, and I love her sweater in the top photo. I've been looking at some now that it's finally cold!
Post a Comment