Monday, November 24, 2008

St. Louis

Audrey and I had an opportunity to fly up to St. Louis and visit her Grammy and great grandma (Mary Lou). It was a pretty last minute trip, but you have to snatch any chance to visit grandmas!! Audrey loved playing with her grandmas and getting spoiled.
It was really cold!!
Audrey did really well on the stairs. She took a header once, but I was there to catch her. After that, she told me "Be careful!" and "Hold tight!" whenever I carried her up or down the stairs. And she got a lot more careful too!
Dinner with Grandma Mary Lou, Aunt Verneda, Grammy, Uncle Randy, and family friend Betty. This is Mr. B's maternal family (just missing his cousin Julian, who lives in CO).
So much fun with Grandma's toys! Love my Grammy!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Audrey is sooo cute! I can't believe she's already almost two!! Miss y'all!!!

Baker said...

Precious! I love her new found caution on stairs. And who doesn't love being spoiled by Grandmas?!