Thursday, April 9, 2009

Decorating Easter eggs

Last night we dyed eggs for the first time as a family. We kept it pretty simple, and Audrey thought it was fascinating and wonderful. We cracked and peeled them soon after decorating to make potato salad, and Audrey thought that was fun too!
She took a big bite of the yolk ("Look, it's a ball!") and wasn't too pleased.
I love my Daddy!

3 comments:

Carly Brien said...

AAHHH I LOVE IT!!! SOOO CUTE AND SOOO FUNNY! Bonnie seriously thank you for being so awesome about putting pictures up... YOU totally just made my day! XOXO

amberella said...

That is so cute, I love that last pic.

So do you have a great egg salad recipe? I am in desperate need of one and since I dont actually eat the egg salad I cant do it by taste.

Baker said...

Ditto what Carly said! :)
I love the expression on her face after tasting the yolk!!