Audrey is just a few weeks away from her 3rd birthday. Her biggest news is that she's completely potty trained, day and night in underwear. Just two weeks ago she was day and night in diapers, so it's been a great success.
She's a great big sister and a good helper. She's also going through a tantrum/defiant stage, which is very frustrating for me. She puts up a fight about getting dressed, eating meals, brushing teeth, getting in the carseat, etc, etc. You parents know what I'm talking about.
But she's hilarious most of the time, so we'll keep her around.
She got into this position and then commanded, "Take a picture."
She's a great big sister and a good helper. She's also going through a tantrum/defiant stage, which is very frustrating for me. She puts up a fight about getting dressed, eating meals, brushing teeth, getting in the carseat, etc, etc. You parents know what I'm talking about.
But she's hilarious most of the time, so we'll keep her around.
She got into this position and then commanded, "Take a picture."




9 comments:
Your kids make me giggle. How cute they are!! I just love them.
Those tantrums are so not fun! This age is not my favorite :)
I guess you deserve a baby that's a good eater, huh? Wow on the potty training! How did you do the nighttime thing? We're still working on it. I feel you on the defiant thing...I started turning things into a game and it's helped, a little!
The nighttime thing just happened. Once she was daytime trained, she just stopped going at night. I lucked out!
Ah soo cute! I just love all these pictures! Now in reguards to this whole defiant thing: let me just tell you you can ship her out to Aunt Carly any day and i will be happy to take care of that! hehehe or you guys could move here :) xoxo
Laughing my evil laugh on the issue of defiance... ;) Not really. I know it's frustrating. Try not to clench your teeth. Love the spa picture. Audrey. Why didn't you invite me? ;) You are adorable, even without pants!
Three is my favorite age AND my least favorite age. Doodle is also defiant and whiny and annoying, but also incredibly whitty and funny and cute.
Sooo cute! I loved the spa picture :-) So fun!
You should put her in gymnastics, bet she would love it!
Post a Comment