Saturday, October 31, 2009

Briens host another killer party

The invitation
Some of the decor and food
Veggies and dip-theria
Zombie nom-nom
Mummy cheese log
Gravedigger's delight
1st place costumes: Amber and Brian
2nd place costumes: Lisa and Matt
3rd place costumes: Stephanie and Steve
Fletch and Trish
Lucy and Nate
Me and Mr. B
Jake and Cara
Mike and Valerie
Russell and Rebecca
Ben and Sarah
Caleb and Shannyn
Dave and Kris
Sidsie and Lazette
Thanks everyone for coming--we had a great time!

4 comments:

Baker said...

You have AWESOME friends!! Seriously. What a great party! Love the costumes-so creative! and the decor?!! Looks like it's straight out of Martha Stewart's Halloween issue! ;) Zombie cookies-love it. I can hear Spencer saying, "nom, nom." :) You guys are impossibly amazing!! Maybe, just maybe, next year I'll copy exactly what you did. And hope I have half the really great pictures to prove it! Happy Halloween!!

Tracy said...

You amaze me again! Would have LOVED to have been there!! Where do you find the time and creativity??

Beth said...

Your stuff looks really good. I think the zombie cookies are cute. I esp like the invites! :)

Carleton & Robyn said...

You are soooo creative. I'm going to steal some of your amazing ideas next year!! We both had little angels for Halloween this year.