Monday, October 26, 2009

There and back again

This is an overview of our trip from the flight out to the flight home. More coming!It was a bit of a miserable flight to Seattle; Audrey was awake the whole flight until she fell asleep when the wheels touched the ground in Seattle (midnight our time). Both kids were good, but tired and needy. I could not have done it without Laura!
Laura always uses Clorox wipes to clean her seating area. I rolled my eyes at first, but when I saw how disgusting the wipes were afterward, I was grateful!
On a walk in my parents' neighborhood.
Trying cheerios for the first time--an old pro now.
Ian learned how to sit up and he cut his first two teeth.
One day a bunch of my cousins got together. They live in the Puyallup area, except Josh who was visiting from TX. I hadn't seen most of them for years. It was so nice. I sent my brother Paul to get Mr. B from the airport, so they both missed the picture. Thanks Paul!
On our last night, my sisters and mom and I had a girls' night out. These are my favorite women!
I was lucky to visit my friend Terry in Vancouver.
While Audrey is mostly terrified of animals, Ian was instantly in love with my sisters' dogs. This is Laura's puppy, Zoey. Ian also loved Kelley's puppy, Bianca.
On the flight home, Mr. B took this picture of Mt. Rainier from our plane window soon after we took off. I love this sight every time I come back.
This is an actual gate at the Sea-tac airport. The Halloween decor is temporary, but the castle is permanent; it's from a charity event. Pretty awesome.

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

1) I LOVE Mt. Rainier!! I totally miss seeing it everyday.

2) I have never seen that gate at SeaTac! Where is it? I'll have to ask my parents if they've been to it. Next time I fly to Seattle, I'm going to hunt it down. :0)

Natalie R. said...

P.S. Excellent title for your post - I love the LotR reference. ;0)