Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Seabrook pictures

Our beach princess
We spent a day in Charleston: took a trolley tour and a harbor tour. Very interesting and beautiful city! Ian was scared of the ocean (noisy), and he easily tired of beach time, but he was mostly a sweetheart.
So much daddy daughter fun on this trip!
Audrey never wanted to leave. She called our vacation rental our new house and said she didn't want to go back to our old house. She absolutely delighted in the sand and surf.
We probably got a little too close to this mama alligator, but she didn't react. This island was full of amazing creatures: huge spiders, dolphins, butterflies, bunnies...

3 comments:

Beth said...

i just love your family. I am so glad that your trip was not rained out. It looks like so much fun. I missed you while you were gone even though we are still far away. You'll have to tell me about the reunion. TTYL.

Beth said...

I forgot to say that I love that top picture.

Tarrah said...

Looks like your kids loved the beach. How fun!