Saturday, October 24, 2009

Some family snapshots

Prepare for an onslaught of pictures over the next several days, as I gradually update my blog with pictures from the last three weeks spent in Washington state.
To begin, the kids with some of the Puyallup crew.My brother Paul and Ian
Cousins: Lindsey, McKenna, Audrey
Cousins: McKenna, Jamie, Audrey, Lindsey
All of the cousins on my side
Lindsey and IanMy sister Kelley and Ian
My dad and Ian
My dad and Audrey
My brother Kenny and Ian
My mom and Audrey
My grandma and Audrey
My brother Ben, Ian and Jamie

3 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Yay, I love pictures! Did I go to a Mariners game with you and brother Paul one time? I'm glad you had so much fun with your family!

Mrs. B said...

Yes, that's right! That was my only game at Safeco. So fun.

Natalie R. said...

That was really fun. We'll have to find a time to be in Seattle at the same time, during baseball season, and go again. ;0)