Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow

We had quite a snowfall while Grandma and Ben were here. Look, Dad, I can make a snowball!
And throw it in your face!
I love the joy on her face.
Not sure if this tastes good...
Look at all that snow--it's a lot for Atlanta!
Becoming a snowball throwing pro.
Obligatory snow angel.
Obligatory snowman. Such fun!

5 comments:

Janice said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe all that snow!

TOVAR said...

Lucky! It looks like a perfect amount of snow-enough to play, but not too much when life has to stop.

Danielle Strong said...

that snowman makes me laugh. so cute.

Beth said...

I am jealous of the snow. Did I ever think that I would say that I was sick of the sun?!!? Audrey looks so cute in that coat, and I love it that she chucked a snowball at dad....perfect!

Also, so glad that you had fun with your mom and ben. grandma's have the best job!

Natalie R. said...

My first thought was that we got WAY more snow than that. Then I remembered where you guys live, and realized that's pretty crazy!! Hope you enjoyed a big of global warming. ;0)