Sunday, February 7, 2010

Preschool

Audrey and I have just joined a co-op preschool with four other moms and kids. The preschool meets twice a week for two hours, and each mom teaches every five weeks. So far it's been great. I taught last week about transportation, and we went on a field trip to the fire station, where we had an excellent tour. The kids got some great souvenirs, and then we went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and one of the employees brought our group balloons and little stuffed cows. It was a fun week!
Sydney, Wills, Clark, Audrey ( and Jane not pictured)

6 comments:

Beth said...

So did you take all the kids to the fire station by yourself? the preschool sounds like a fun idea. I bet you are a great preschool teacher. Wish I was there to do it with you.

Baker said...

She's definitely your mini me!! Love it!

Supermom said...

Fun Bonnie! I think coop preschool sounds fun :)

Mrs. B said...

No, all the moms went on the field trip. We each get to "host" one field trip and this was mine.

Natalie R. said...

That's really awesome, good job! I've thought about preschool, and I've decided doing a coop type thing is the only way to do it. It sounds like it's working out well, it'd be fun to hear more details! :0)

Carleton & Robyn said...

You are amazing. What a fun preschool thing you have going.

Bonnie, I've totally been thinking about you. Annie take 2 2hour naps and sleeps 12 hours at night. If I miss one night of sleep, I'm a wreck the next day. Is he sick? Why is he up so much?