Friday, January 29, 2010

Beware of baby

Ian is a lot like a bear. Soft, cuddly, ferocious. He crawls around chewing on doll heads.
He tears wet wipes apart with his teeth, just to witness his own strength.
He attacks without warning, leaving a thick, wet trail of drool and jagged bite marks.
Yesterday, he was hysterical with laughter over my yelps of pain as he bit my hand.
He even has a battle cry. Or bear growl. It means he's feeling playfully aggressive.
I should post signs around the house: Beware of baby.

3 comments:

Baker said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! This is one of my favorite posts EVER! So funny! He is SUCH a boy! I mean, bear... :)

Tarrah said...

That is so funny!!! Tearing wipes in half (geesh) strong little boy.

Beth said...

So I just read this again, and I laugh out loud AGAIN! He is just plain adorable.