
This is seriously how I found Audrey the other day (I made her keep doing it for the picture). Her daddy was quite proud of her sophisticated literary choice.

A sibling tea party. This was a rare event: usually I don't let Ian touch my childhood tea set and usually my children don't play all that well together. It seems Ian had to participate shirtless to feel more manly.

Watching TV.

No fair, if Audrey gets sent to the corner, I want to go too!! He actually stayed there long enough for me to sneak off and get the camera.

Just relaxing.

Whose idea was it to let this kid have a plate of pasta? (Mine, sorry to say, but look how happy he is!)
3 comments:
Love the stadium seating. :)
So cute! Love the book nook, and also the pasta picture. You're giving him experiences with textures and teaching motor skills - at least, that's what I used to tell myself when I let Adayla feed herself chocolate pudding at that age.
Audrey's book, there, is on my reading list. Although... my reading list is so long I may never catch up to it.
Post a Comment