
Last week we were delighted by a visit from Grandpa Rick (Mr. B's dad).

He made teeth out of orange peel.

I was dying with laughter.

He and Mr. B took the kids to Stone Mountain while I spent four lovely hours by myself working on projects. Bliss.

They rode the Ducks and the train.

Audrey outfitted.

Audrey driving the boat.

Ian outfitted.

Who doesn't love chocolate ice cream?

Grandpa captured Audrey and I cooking dinner: Audrey is kneading pizza dough and I'm making the toppings: Chicken bbq pizza--so good! Rick took such good care of us and we were all very sad to see him go. Thanks Grandpa!!
2 comments:
Audrey looks so much like you in that picture of her eating chocolate ice cream! I love it!! Love you and miss you!
Company is always nice to have...well mostly always nice. It's wonderful to have good inlaws!
Post a Comment