Sunday, August 22, 2010

Visit to SC

I couldn't wait to visit Beth in SC and of course take the kids to the beach. We spent a few days this week enjoying their company and here are some pictures:I poached the following three beach photos from Beth's blog--thanks Beth!These girls just adored each other and played so well. Love this third generation of girlfriends. (My mom and Beth's mom were HS best friends too.)
Soon after we arrived, Ian climbed into Beth's lap and nestled in--apparently he figured out how wonderful she is right away. Smart kid!

4 comments:

Beth said...

We enjoyed having you!! So glad that you came so soon and survived the disorder around here!!

Claudia said...

Love the pictures, looks like you had a great time! I mostly love that "fancy nancy" bathing suit - I must not let Adayla see it, or I'll be hunting for one for sure!

Baker said...

I wish I could have been there too! Love the one of Audrey and Claire adoring eachother. Three generations of girlfriends is very cool!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Funny in the corner picture. I wish I would have known you were coming to Disneyland! I'm only 10 minutes away. I would have loved to have seen you and the kids!