Friday, April 8, 2011

Botanical Garden

After a year away from the Atlanta Botanical Garden, we decided to renew again. This week was spring break, so Audrey has been home from school, and with the perfect spring weather we've been having, it was an ideal day to spend at the garden. It's truly a gorgeous place! We have more than a few pictures with these frog sculptures from over the years.
Fun chairs on the bridge.
Enjoying the "fridge," which is what Ian calls a bridge. Audrey did the same thing until she was about 3 or 3 1/2. Ian was VERY excited to be on a bridge.
There's something about watching little tykes run that is so cute! I couldn't help but take tons of pictures of the beautiful flowers--tulips are my favorite!

I'm not sure what's with their faces--I didn't tell them to pose or act like rabbits, but they both pursed their lips and looked goofy. Love it.
I tried to get her to look and smile, but she wanted all the focus on her hand painting--a perk of coming here on spring break.Lovely day with my cuties!

2 comments:

Baker said...

I absolutely love it there! But what's up with the gray skies? I only want to go when it's bright blue skies. Okay? ;) I love the tulips too! And all the adorable pictures-Ian running on the bridge-so cute. His hair! I love it!! Also love the personality behind Audrey's hand only picture. She's the best!

Carly said...

These are so great! Ian's locks are soo curly I love it!