Sunday, April 3, 2011

Toddler bed

Since Ian was getting out of his crib constantly, we decided to put him in a toddler bed. He loves it, but we're still working on getting him to stay in bed for naps. He figured out how to open his door a few days after we put up the new bed and also got through my child-proof door knob cover. Now we have a latch on the top of the door, so at least he's stuck in his room for his naps. Eventually we'll get back on track, but change is always hard!
If you say to Ian, "Make the face!" this is what you'll get. Not sure how this started, but I think just randomly at dinner one night.

1 comment:

Baker said...

Great face. What an absolute character! And was going to email you but I'll just say it here...
This is a rough stage of life. I thought it sucked, actually. (Glad to hear you could latch the door for naps. That kid is amazing.) I hope this week is so good you can't believe it! :) Love you Bonnie! And those crazy cute kids. Regressing or not! ;)