Boo, most of my pictures came out fuzzy. Maybe I should hire a photog... But here we go anyway!

Amber and Brian (honorable mention)

Rebecca and Russell, from the movie Date Night

Lee and Megan (honorable mention)

Tracy and Elliot (honorable mention)

Talyn and Kevin

Jen and Sean, the WWII kiss photo (honorable mention)

Bart and Katie, sleepy superheroes (honorable mention)

Emily and Chris

Brittany and Aaron

Sean and Amber

Allyson

Florence and Mike (honorable mention)

Trish and Fletch (third place)

Bonnie and Mr. B (steampunk couple)

Ben and Danae (first place)

Lazette, Wall St protestor (honorable mention)

Wendy and Ryan (second place)
3 comments:
Looks like it was a fun party! The food looked EXCELLENT! Well done! ;)
You guys look amazing as a steam punk couple! It looks like you throw a pretty amazing Halloween party!
Your guests are so creative!!! I love that you do this! And I love that you've inspired me to do the same! Audi's right. You do throw an amazing party!! And like I said, with 3 little ones? You ROCK!
Post a Comment