Thursday, November 10, 2011

Declan six months

Declan is now six months old! He is sitting up, but still falls over a lot. I can tell he really wants to move; he is always wiggling, turning, kicking, and lifting up whatever body part he can manage. Crawling is probably not too far off! He is 18 1/2 pounds and in the 90th percentile for height. I think I need to pull out the one year old footed pjs...
He is starting solids and it's slow going. He is reluctant to open his mouth to eat, and pushes most of the food out with his tongue still. But occasionally we have success! He is still so smiley and happy, but has been more demanding of attention.
Bonus brother picture. Ian in a charming moment.

3 comments:

Carleton & Robyn said...

Loved the Halloween pics-I would have loved to have gone to your party. You look beautiful. 6 months?? What??

Heather said...

Your kids are so cute!!

Baker said...

Got a little giggle from Lindsey's spelling of Declan. D-u-c-l-a-n (pronounced Ducklan). She's got it down now though! ;) He's perfection!!