Audrey put this outfit on, hid behind the toy box and said, "Look, I'm using camouflage!"
He melts my heart, I love spending my days with him.
You two better get married. This is getting too serious.
Learning letter I. Failed Igloo, should have used a Styrofoam cup.
A mommy daughter date to the holiday lights at the Gardens. It was supposed to be a mommy DADDY date, but Ian got sick and the tickets were non-refundable. I had a great time anyway.
A mommy daughter date to the holiday lights at the Gardens. It was supposed to be a mommy DADDY date, but Ian got sick and the tickets were non-refundable. I had a great time anyway.

2 comments:
I love our boys. I sometimes feel like I favor Boston just because he is so danged cute. I think Ian has that same charm. They are so fun. I laughed at audrey's camo remark. She's so smart. Love your family. Great posts.
LOVE the pink camouflage, ALL Ian's expressions and Audrey's cone head at the Gardens. ;)
Post a Comment