Friday, December 16, 2011

Pre-K party

I was fortunate to go to Audrey's class holiday party and help out. I love the kids in her class and to be involved. Mr. B's parents are in town, so it was easy for me to take off for a couple hours. Audrey loves school, but we are both happy for a two week break. We leave the house at 7:30 and that feels too early sometimes.
Audrey with her friend Austin from church and class. Apparently Austin and another boy, Blake, spent the greater part of first semester fighting over Audrey. They both thought that she belonged to them and didn't want to share or let the other sit by her or talk to her. I know Austin's family from church; he always tries to kiss her. I met Blake's mom today and she told me that he tells her about Audrey every day after school. He really likes her hair, I learned from the teacher at P/T conference. Audrey has been unfazed by the attention and never told me anything. I learned it all from Austin's grandma and then later from Audrey's teacher. Both of these boys have some classroom behavior issues. I just hope this trend of the bad boys in love with my daughter is not a continuing one. For now, it's just amusing.

2 comments:

Beth said...

What's not to love? Should make for funny stories to recall when she is an adult.

Baker said...

Oh my goodness! This is so funny!! She'll break many hearts, no doubt. ;)