This week, Mr. B graduated from Georgia State with his PhD in Public Policy. We are so proud of him and all his work and achievement. We went to two ceremonies, where he was hooded and recognized. I guess I can now refer to him as Dr. B instead of Mr. B. Weird. Great job, babe!
To congratulate him, I made Dr. B a pie and bought him a treadmill. He's a happy man.
Dr. B with his parents.
My husband is freakin' awesome!

8 comments:
He is awesome! And you are a hot babe! Congratulations!!
Wohoo, Dr. B. You look great and all academic in those robes. Congratulations!
What beautiful photos and congrats to Spencer. That's an incredible accomplishment. You look lovely as always. How do you keep that glow?
Wow wow wow! What a major accomplishment. Congrats!
Congrats! I know the robes and hat are supposed to be the best accomplishment but that beard is rockin' you over into serious PHD legitness! Ok, that is me trying to be cool. Way to go!
Go Mr, I mean DR, B!!! And Bonnie, you are looking HOT!
And what a sophisticated beard! Congrats, Dr !!
Have to add my congrats here too! Way to go Spencer!!! Love the pie Bonnie! :)
Post a Comment