Wednesday, September 19, 2007

9 months old

Here's some 9 month old pictures. Baby B is still hesitant about walking, but she can do 3-4 steps at a time!
Atlanta Botanical Gardens

Cardboard, my favorite food!

Baby B has been doing much better with solid foods. She definitely prefers big chunks of food. She wouldn't eat any of the banana chunks on her tray, but she went to town on the actual food. Same thing with graham crackers, bread, chips, etc. She wants the whole thing. Her favorite food is yogurt--she's enjoyed every flavor I've tried!
We discovered all these teeth marks on her crib recently. Guess we should have gotten a teething guard, which I'd never even heard of until today. Oops.

This is what it looked like when I first noticed!!

3 comments:

Claudia said...

So Big!!!! I love that favorite foods are whole bananas and cardboard. I am still waiting for Theo's taste buds to develop - when does dirt taste bad and Thai food taste good?

Beth said...

What pretty eyes!! Don't you ever wonder why it' s so enticing to eat everything. You think after a couple of nasty tries it would all end.

Mama Megs said...

Hi! I'm sad we have lost contact- I feel like I've lost a best friend! Write back when you can...Audrey is so stinkin cute!