I just got on mms.com after being lured there by a coupon for M&Ms Halloween candy, and I entered their online instant prize giveaway and won a year's worth of M&Ms! Apparently they're going to send me 384 single-size packages of M&Ms (the size of the ones you give out at Halloween). Crazy! I should expect my prize in 6-8 weeks, unfortunately not in time for Halloween it looks like. But hey, if and when they really do get here, anyone is welcome to share with me. :)
Monday, September 24, 2007
I just won!
I just got on mms.com after being lured there by a coupon for M&Ms Halloween candy, and I entered their online instant prize giveaway and won a year's worth of M&Ms! Apparently they're going to send me 384 single-size packages of M&Ms (the size of the ones you give out at Halloween). Crazy! I should expect my prize in 6-8 weeks, unfortunately not in time for Halloween it looks like. But hey, if and when they really do get here, anyone is welcome to share with me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That's so fun! I never win any giveaways. Enjoy the M&Ms!
Man, you are so lucky!! Remember how you won those Lilith Fair tickets on the radio!!?!! You have the knack I suppose!! Hooray! Don't eat too many!!
Way to go Bonnie! Did you know that there are people who enter contest as a profession? Some poor bloke probably entered that same contest 400 times and never won a single M&M. You'll have to send him one in the mail:) Congrats!!!!
SO EXCITING!! I never win anything either, but I just won a pair of earrings at a jewelry party on Saturday!! Can't wait to eat M&Ms with you!!!
Awesome! I wish I were there to share some M&Ms with you!
I saw the m&ms site on our internet history and wondered why Nate must've visited it, so I asked if there was something special about it and he said, "Yeah, one of your friends just won a year supply of candy on it." I was surprised that he's keeping up to date on my friend's blogs sometimes better than I do...Anyway, have fun eating all that candy!
That's awesome! Chocolate makes the world a better place, especially free chocolate!
Coolest thing I've heard all week! Yahoo for you!
Post a Comment