Today I got an early birthday present because we went to Six Flags! Our friends Brian and Amber came with us and we rode all the wonderfully scary roller coasters. It rained most of the afternoon, but it was a perfect morning and great conversation. I got my roller coaster fix, and we all had a fabulous time. Thanks to Grammy Brien who watched Baby B all day! We didn't take a camera, but while I'm posting, here are zoo pictures from our visit last week. The first shows the petting zoo section, where Baby B got to pet goats and pull their tails (although she was a little intimidated when they meandered towards her, as pictured).

2 comments:
I love the zoo pictures, that looks so fun! I've never been to Six Flags, but it sounds like I definitely need to get there someday!
Oh, I'm a roller coaster fanatic too. So glad that you had a great day and that you escaped the crowds!
Post a Comment