Sunday, March 16, 2008

What a fun weekend!!

My good friend Stephanie was in town this week visiting her sister Rachael, also my good friend, and I was lucky enough to spend some time with them! We went to the botanical gardens Friday with the kids, and Friday night Stephanie and I saw Penelope at the movie theater (great chick flick). We also got to hang out Sunday evening when Rachael graciously had us all over for dinner. What a great time! Saturday night Mr. B and I hosted our annual St. Patrick's Day dinner, serving the traditional corned beef and cabbage. Mr. B read a speech written by an Irish relative, and after dinner we played an entertaining round of Cranium. Another great night in this party weekend.Baby B in a hat and beads left over from the party.
She really enjoys being girly.

13 comments:

Baker said...

Lookin' good in green Audrey! Love you guys!

Mama Megs said...

oh so fun! I wish we lived closer and could've joined in the festivities! Miss you guys- and Audrey is looking so grown up!!

Carolyn Hansen said...

Love the Derby hat. Let's hope she doesn't wear as many beads for Mardi Gras though! :) Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Another thing, I can't believe you didn't love The Book Thief! I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts at book club next month.

Tracy said...

It's really weird knowing Rachael and then seeing her sister! Wow...the resemblance.

Becca said...

You are so lucky that you got to spend time with Stephanie! I miss her! It looks like you had a great weekend.

Natalie R. said...

Fun times!! We didn't do anything for St. Patrick's Day - after seeing your pictures I wish we had!

I love it when friends are in town, looks like you had a great time!

Beth said...

I love it when friends come to visit. I also love parties. Glad yours went well. Claire is obsessed with her beads as well. Gotta love girls!

Beth said...

I love it when friends come to visit. I also love parties. Glad yours went well. Claire is obsessed with her beads as well. Gotta love girls!

Bekah said...

Fun!! You guys are the cool couple through fun parties...I really want to come!! maybe sometime in future...Audrey's super cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! I forgot that Spencer had Irish roots, so of course you would have celebrated St. Patrick's day. What fun!! Audrey looks wonderful in her hat ;-)

Is Stephanie Rachael Sanders' sister? Wow! It has to be, the resemblance is amazing :-)

Anonymous said...

The previous anonymous comment was by me, Ledys... I seriously need to get working on getting a google identity ;-)

Claudia said...

How fun! You and Steph both look great!