
And we are enjoying her so much! We have had a great time just hanging out, but today we ventured out to north Georgia and visited the quaint town of
Helen. The entire town is built in German architecture and design. We ate yummy German food at Troll Tavern, shopped like the women we are, and enjoyed the ambiance.

We then drove a few miles to Anna Ruby Falls, where we pushed the stroller half a mile up a paved trail to see a set of beautiful waterfalls. The hike itself was gorgeous; we had a great time.

H
ere's a cute picture: Baby B played with stickers the other day while I made cards, and I stuck one on her nose. She thought it was funny but then completely forgot about it. This sticker remained on her nose for the next ninety minutes before she noticed and removed it.
6 comments:
So fun! You look great and Baby B is adorable as always. Wish we could be there with you!
Oh I forgot to say that Claire loves pictures of Audrey. She sees them and just starts to giggle.
So much fun! I love the sticker! Can you please, please plan my vacation?
That's awesome! Believe it or not, we went to Helen in December! It was very fun.
I wish we'd have gone there! It looks like such fun and with fun company-no fair! Have a great time!
How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment