

I found this play tent on clearance at Target, and Audrey has loved playing in it. She calls it her house. It has circular windows in the side for playing bean bag toss, but we use it for peek-a-boo, much to her giggling delight. We also roll around in the tent, making it fall on its side and top. You can also see Audrey's new habit of wearing a sock on her foot and its match on her hand.

Audrey loves these flip flops, given to her by the generous Lindsey. She was strutting around the house this morning with her hands in her pockets. It's too much sometimes!
5 comments:
I love your posts. Audrey is such a hoot. She's a girl. Love the obsession with shoes. She is going to be a yoga pro!
Did Spencer approve of this new obstruction in the house?? LOL!
Audrey, you are simply delightful! I love your house and your flip flops :)
Bonnie, your head! Bad dream?!
You're hilarious!
Ha ha, how cute!! I wish I had my own little house like that! ;0)
Flip flops? This girl is amazing!
Post a Comment