This is a CD of the Church's children's songs, and I've been playing them in the car for Audrey. She loves them, and gets really excited to hear the popcorn popping song, almost as excited as for Baby Beluga! Any time she gets fussy, I just put this CD in and she immediately gets happy!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Best $6.50 I ever spent
This is a CD of the Church's children's songs, and I've been playing them in the car for Audrey. She loves them, and gets really excited to hear the popcorn popping song, almost as excited as for Baby Beluga! Any time she gets fussy, I just put this CD in and she immediately gets happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My kids love this too! Audrey will know all of the words before Sunbeams!
I think I'll get that for Henderson. I bet he'd love it! Can you believe he turns 2 tomorrow? I'm having a heart attack! Yikes!
Post a Comment