I woke up at 4:00 this morning and my forehead felt like it was burning, so I looked in the mirror and found this huge scratch! No idea how it happened; must have been my fingernails or wedding ring?? Or something is out to get me...
I just finished reading the Host and then the next day watched I am Legend... So really who knows what is out there to get us. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any unusual scratches or marks that appear on me and report back. We have to stick together. Hummanity as we know it could be in a very fragile state right now. Let's just hope it is not too late!
Yikes, that looks painful! You know, now that you mention it, I remember Rachel saying that you had attacked her once or twice when you guys were roommates! ;0) J/K, of course. I hope your forehead heals fast.
4 comments:
I just finished reading the Host and then the next day watched I am Legend... So really who knows what is out there to get us. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any unusual scratches or marks that appear on me and report back. We have to stick together. Hummanity as we know it could be in a very fragile state right now. Let's just hope it is not too late!
Ouch!
Yikes, that looks painful! You know, now that you mention it, I remember Rachel saying that you had attacked her once or twice when you guys were roommates! ;0) J/K, of course. I hope your forehead heals fast.
ouch. mysterious.
Post a Comment