Yesterday Audrey and I went back up to Rome for Tracy's 30th birthday. The girls enjoyed playing together, especially after a trip to Toys R Us, where Tracy got a slide for Carlie and I got a stroller for Audrey. They had the best time sliding into the kiddie pool on the deck. I also got to hang out with Tracy's mom and aunt, who were a lot of fun. When Wes came home, we went out to eat at a Japanese hibachi grill--my first time and it was great. Happy Birthday Tracy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Thank you times a million!!! We had lots of fun!
That looks like a blast. :0) My older sister is named Tracy, definitely a good name. Happy Birthday!
Audrey is hilarious. I love that little girl! Happy 30th Tracy!
I can't believe how old Audrey looks! She's a doll. How are you?
Post a Comment