Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our day in Rome. Rome, Georgia, of course.

Today Audrey and I visited Tracy and Carlie at their new house in Rome. The house is GORGEOUS and we had so much fun with our friends. They've only been gone a week and a half, but we already miss them!! Tracy took us to Kangeroo Jake's, a fun center with bouncy inflatables to play on; out to lunch; and made dinner for us. I felt spoiled and the girls had so much fun playing together.In the playroom--the ONLY picture I got with both girls looking. They were far too busy to pose for pictures today.
Playroom--Audrey in a serious phone conversation.
Playing in the sandbox.
They kept switching hats, snatching them from each other's heads and putting them on, then changing their minds immediately and switching back. Here they're wearing each other's hats.
In a bouncy tunnel at Kangeroo Jake's. Relaxing at Kangeroo Jake's.More bouncing. Thanks for the wonderful day Tracy and Carlie!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun day! it's so cute how they are such great friends. i bet they miss each other...

Baker said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I wish we stayed long enough to come as a 3rd wheel. It's sad they moved but Tracy and Carlie are totally worth the drive! Those two (Carlie & Audrey) are little kindred spirits. I love the pink chair and Audrey so seriously on the phone. She must be talking to her Aunt Laura!

Natalie R. said...

Looks like they had a blast! It's so hard to be far away from good friends. I hope you get to see them frequently nonetheless!