Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ian Thomas Brien

Our beautiful baby boy came Tuesday, March 17th--St. Patrick's Day! I went into labor Monday, with my water breaking that night. Ian came soon after we got into our delivery room, at 2:27 a.m. He is 7 lbs, 9 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long. He has a teeny bit of orange-blond hair, is a good nurser, and so far sleeps a lot. We got home from the hospital today and are so happy. Audrey loves her baby brother and is looking forward to Grandma arriving later tonight.

20 comments:

ashley said...

He's SO cute. He looks like his sister but he definitely looks like a boy. Congrats again!!

Supermom said...

Oh he is adorable!! He does look like a boy Ash, how funny. I bet he will have red hair too, how lucky. Gorgeous redhaird babies :)

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL newborn. My goodness Bonnie, they don't usually come out looking that cute. Good job mom and dad!

Carolyn Hansen said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable and so much fun to have him arrive on St. Patrick's Day!

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, he is adorable!! I think he looks a lot like Audrey :-) You all look great; we are so happy for you. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Im so excited he has come! and to see pictures! and that all is well! The picture of Audrey looking at him is adroable! Congrats Bonnie im so excited to have nephew! You are amazing XOXO

Elisa said...

Hooray! Congratulations. It looks like you have produced another child that looks a lot like you! Very cute!

Baker said...

SWEET PERFECTION!!

amberella said...

You guys make such cute kids! He really is adorable and it looks like blonde? hair. Can't wait to meet him in person.

Mama Megs said...

Ohhh he's adorable!!! Congrats!

Allison said...

Super cute! I love his name too!

Janice said...

I love him! He's wonderful! Congratulations!

Doodlebug1012 said...

Congratulations!! He is ADORABLE, especially for having just been born!! We're thrilled for all of you.

Michelle said...

Oh Bonnie, he is beautiful!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics. And I'm glad things are going so great :)

Kathleen Ainsworth said...

I am so happy for you! Glad things went well!

Claudia said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! So fun to have him arrive on St. Patrick's day with a little bit of red hair. Kiss him for me!

L'Anita Heiss said...

Bonnie and Spencer, congratulations!! Ian is precious! Looks like another redhead. Yay! Good job, Bonnie. You look beautiful and happy. And I love the picture of Audrey looking at Ian. So cute! And the "new dad" shots are always very heartwarming....We're so happy for you.

Becca said...

He's super cute! Congratulations!

Beth said...

He is so handsome!! Yay for our new baby boys!! I love him already.

Amy M said...

Woo-hoo! You did it! So you delivered him sans epidural? COOL! It sounds like a very rewarding ending to a poopy pregnancy. :)