Oh my goodness!!! I am dying inside! Ian is beyond beautiful!! I cannot wait to get there. I want to come now. And every day for the rest of forever. I miss you and that precious Audrey too. Good job on the letter H Audrey! I am just beside myself in love. And I can already feel an "Ian's first year" DVD in the works, so keep taking pictures! :) I love the one of mom holding him. She is an angel. Love and hugs and kisses. Just perfection. All of you!
I think Ian is just about the handsomest newborn boy I have ever seen. I can't believe that he is enjoying his bath. Boston gets angry at me just taking his clothes off. What a sweetheart you have! Are those brown eyes?
4 comments:
He's a boy version of baby Audrey. So sweet!
Oh my goodness!!! I am dying inside! Ian is beyond beautiful!! I cannot wait to get there. I want to come now. And every day for the rest of forever. I miss you and that precious Audrey too. Good job on the letter H Audrey! I am just beside myself in love. And I can already feel an "Ian's first year" DVD in the works, so keep taking pictures! :) I love the one of mom holding him. She is an angel. Love and hugs and kisses. Just perfection. All of you!
I think Ian is just about the handsomest newborn boy I have ever seen. I can't believe that he is enjoying his bath. Boston gets angry at me just taking his clothes off. What a sweetheart you have! Are those brown eyes?
Congrats! What a sweetie. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment