He is so cute! And blonde, at least the pictures make him look blonde. I am jealous. He looks like a little love bug. As soon as I kick this cold I want to meet him.
He is a cutie! You look amazing, I don't believe you had a baby 5 days ago. Well, you have a 5 day old baby, so I guess I have to, but you don't look it.
Going from great and glorious "first born" to "older sibling" is a hard transition. Not in theory, just when mom's hands are busy.
heehee older siblings are such stinkers sometimes! I bet in a few weeks she'll act like Ian's been around for forever. She'll be an old pro in no time-I promise! He is so cute and you look great :)
8 comments:
CAN'T WAIT to meet him!! You look great!!
what an adorable boy! I bet you don't let him go very often. And how perfect that he came just in time for grandma. :)
you look so happy btw.
He is so cute! And blonde, at least the pictures make him look blonde. I am jealous. He looks like a little love bug. As soon as I kick this cold I want to meet him.
Thanks for the pics! I LOVE it!
He is a cutie! You look amazing, I don't believe you had a baby 5 days ago. Well, you have a 5 day old baby, so I guess I have to, but you don't look it.
Going from great and glorious "first born" to "older sibling" is a hard transition. Not in theory, just when mom's hands are busy.
heehee older siblings are such stinkers sometimes! I bet in a few weeks she'll act like Ian's been around for forever. She'll be an old pro in no time-I promise! He is so cute and you look great :)
Your kids are adorable! It must be nice to have your mom there, especially to give Audrey some attention with the new baby there. You look great too!
What a beautiful baby boy!!! I'm so excited for you guys, felicitations!!!!!
Post a Comment