I cannot wait to get my hands on those precious babies!! :) You and Spencer need to plan for a date night while I'm there!
Oh, and I just have to add that I love the sunglasses Audrey AND Spencer! :)
So, does Ian have Spencer's smile or what?
Cute little family!BTW - I don't know Natalie, I just read her blog and enter her giveaways :) I found her blog through someone else's.
I put together a couple of your blogs and posted it on my creative blog. It's the newest one up right now. Such cute ideas!
I love your hair -- so cute! The pictures are great.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I cannot wait to get my hands on those precious babies!! :) You and Spencer need to plan for a date night while I'm there!
Oh, and I just have to add that I love the sunglasses Audrey AND Spencer! :)
So, does Ian have Spencer's smile or what?
Cute little family!
BTW - I don't know Natalie, I just read her blog and enter her giveaways :) I found her blog through someone else's.
I put together a couple of your blogs and posted it on my creative blog. It's the newest one up right now. Such cute ideas!
I love your hair -- so cute! The pictures are great.
Post a Comment